redesign.5

So.
My clock redesign has gone through a couple of iterations, mostly redirected by the breaking of certain parts haha (not funny).
My first goal had been to put in a photocell that could then be programmed to dim the LED display when it senses darkness, so the display isn’t so glaring bright in the middle of the night. This led to pulling out the display wire ribbon, which caused it to be damaged (yay!).
Then, to rethink the project, I tried to just focus on making a clock…and that also has had some hiccups.
Finally, during class last night, I worked on the functions of dimming light and displaying a time. Not necessarily as functions of a CLOCK. This was an interesting approach and I got a lot of help and a deeper understanding of Arduino code and what these little pieces we plug into the breadboard actually do.

image